August 25, 2004

Out of Sorts...

This has been a difficult several days. The least - but in some ways most - challenging issue has been my computer. Know that I am a Gemini amongst Geminis. WE LIVE TO PLAY WITH OUT COMMUNICATION TOOLS. Cut off, I feel completely out of sorts. I suppose that one could extrapolate a greater metaphor for my life: the quickest way to send me into a panic is not to communicate, to isolate me. It feels like sensory deprivation.

The compu is now working, after its own fashion. Still, I am aware of just how dependent I have become on having a computer that functions and allows me to be in touch and to communicate with others.

Maybe the metaphor of a functioning computer will extend to other parts of my life?

It is late, I need my beauty sleep... too late, I know!

No comments: