May 27, 2004

Sitting in the Library... Just took my final



So here I am, an eager young mind. Well, maybe not so young. The test was a joke. So many grammatical errors and unformed questions. This class was one of those that was simply a hoop to jump through. At least this term is one session away from being history.

I went to see MM today. God I love her.

She is the woman that I dream of when I sleep, and hold dear to my heart when I am awake. I miss her when she is not by my side and am most at peace when beside her.

It is my birthday. 47 years old. Damn, that seems old. I don't feel it. I'm told that I don't look over 35. I really don't know. I do know that this moment is all that I will ever have. Some moments are depressed (see my last posting) and they have to pass away in the stream of time and conscienceness. Others are joyful and will also pass away in that same stream. Eventually, we are all carried out by the tide into the eternal. Maybe that is why I love the ocean so much. It speaks to the primal rhythms of my life and calls me to see moments that ebb while others flow. I don't think I could have said that when I was 27.

Here I am, very much in love with MM, my dear heart, my other self and looking forward only to the moment when I am whole again by her side.

I do love her so.

But I am a lovesick fool...

No comments: